Board of Zoning Adjustments
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Hear and decide appeals from and review and order, requirement, decision, or determination made by the Zoning Administrator.
- Hear and authorize specific variances from the terms of this Ordinance which will not be contrary to the public interest, where owing to special conditions fully demonstrated, a literal enforcement of the provisions of this Ordinance will result in unnecessary hardship.
- Hear and decide appeals regarding the Official Zoning Map in accordance with the limitations set forth in this Ordinance.
- Establish uniform bylaws and rules of procedure pertaining to review of applications, conduct of public hearings and issuance of permits.
- Invoke any authorized legal, equitable or special remedy for the proper and effective enforcement of this Ordinance.
|Board of Zoning Adjustment||Appointed|
|Tim Sullivan – Chairperson||2004|